Gold Delta Amex 50k SkyMiles offer is BACK! (+ $50 credit!)
According to Doctor of Credit, the Gold Delta Amex 50k SkyMiles offer is back! The offer is only available for the personal Delta gold card. The 50k SkyMiles offer requires $2,000 spend in the first 3 months. The offer also includes a $50 Delta statement credit and no annual fee for the first year. Typically the offer is 35k SkyMiles and a couple times a year it increases to 50k Skymiles after $2k in spend. As I covered in a Delta SkyMiles post last month, 50k SkyMiles is close to enough for a round-trip award ticket to Europe. An average economy ticket to anywhere in the US is about 25k SkyMiles so this should be good for two trips!
How to Apply:
- Apply here (Now 50k after $2k Spend)
- If it doesn’t come up the first time with the 50k offer do it again, or try the incognito tab in Google Chrome. Internet explorer you may have to clear your cookies. You may have to try up to 5-10 times before it works.
It’s really that easy. If you have had the personal Delta Gold American Express card, then you’re out of luck as you can only get the bonus once per lifetime.
Thrifty Tip #1: If you have had the Delta Gold Personal card in the past you are ineligible to receive the bonus again.
Thrifty Tip #2: You are not required to spend $50 on a Delta purchase to get the $50 statement credit. Even if you just buy a $5 bag of chips on a flight you will receive the full $50 statement credit! Thanks to reader Nick for this tip!
- 50k miles after $2,000 spend in 3 months (Normally 35k!)
- $50 statement credit after Delta purchase
- No annual fee the first year, then $95
- Priority Boarding
- Free checked bag
- No foreign transaction fees
Have questions about the Gold Delta Amex 50k SkyMiles offer? Leave them in the comments below.